What Do We Want to See in Brain Imaging?
Monday, December 3, 2007 - Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Presented by the New York Academy of Sciences, Imperial College London, King's College London and University College London
Conference supported by GlaxoSmithKline and the Royal Institution of Great Britain.
This symposium will address neuroimaging in the context of a progression from genes to molecules, molecules to cells, cells to organs and organs to systems. It will provide a forum for discussions regarding future directions in brain imaging. The goals of this symposium are:
- To review the most exciting developments in neuroimaging – from molecules to systems.
- To highlight the recent work done in this field in the world renowned laboratories.
- To identify some of the most exciting young investigators in this field.
- To forge important collaborations between US-based scientists and investigators, which will promote scientific research and cooperation among the various institutions.
- To disseminate the insights of the meeting to a broad audience via a powerful array of online outlets.
This program is supported by AstraZeneca, Canon, GlaxoSmithKline, Imperial College London, Intra-cellular Therapies, Inc.(ITI), King's College London, S