4th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - Saturday, October 18, 2008
Presented by the New York Academy of Sciences and the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society
Leading experts in oligonucleotide research come together at Harvard Medical School, for the Fourth Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutic Society. Nobel Prize-winner Phillip A. Sharp delivers the keynote lecture of this 3.5-day meeting, which features presenters from various oligonucleotide-based disciplines exploring the latest developments in their fields. Don't miss this unique meeting, an exciting opportunity to foster strong synergies between different areas of oligonucleotide research.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Fritz Eckstein, PhD, Max-Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine
- Mike Gait, PhD, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- Mark Kay, MD, PhD, Stanford Medical School
- Art Krieg, MD, Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Brett Monia, PhD, Isis Pharmaceuticals
- John Rossi, PhD, Beckman Research Int. of City of Hope
- Cy Stein, MD, Montefiore Hospital
- Bruce Sullenger, PhD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Thomas Tuschl, PhD. Rockefeller University
- Kathy Granger, PhD, The New York Academy of Sciences
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Sonya Dougal at email@example.com or 212.298.8682.
This conference has been made possible through the generous support of the following organizations:
- Santaris Pharma
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- ChemGenes Corporation
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Avecia OligoMedicines
- Bioo Scientific Corporation
- Biosearch Technologies
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Calando Pharmaceuticals
- Girindus Member of Solvay Organics
- Glen Research Corporation
- Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Link Technologies
- Panagene Corporation
- PolyOrg, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Regulus Therapeutics
- TriLink Biotechnologies
Thanks to the US Army for their support of this meeting.
The views, opinions, and/or findings presented at the conference are those of the conference participants and should not be construed as an official Department of the Army position, policy, or decision, unless so designated by other documentation.