Global STEM Alliance Summit 2019 (Mentor Event)
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - Friday, July 26, 2019
The New York Academy of Sciences, 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich St Fl 40, New York
The New York Academy of Sciences
** FOR MENTOR REGISTRATION ONLY **
The New York Academy of Sciences’ Annual Global STEM Alliance (GSA) Summit, is a three-day event dedicated to building a global community of science and technology leaders. The event brings together GSA program participants from around the world, including many exceptional students who will have the opportunity to meet their STEM mentors face-to-face for the first time.
The students and mentors will be joined by representatives from some of the world’s leading science and technology institutions, as they participate in engaging workshops and panel discussions on the future of STEM innovation. All of the activity takes place at the Academy’s headquarters in downtown Manhattan, with stunning views of the New York City skyline as a backdrop.
During the Summit participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network amongst peers, mentors, and professionals
- Develop cross-cultural communication skills
- Interact with STEM professionals from leading companies and universities, and learn about their career paths
- Work collaboratively to promote team building
- Showcase their progress and accomplishments in their respective programs.
July 24, 2019
Student and Mentor Mixer
July 25, 2019
Open House and Evening Reception
July 26, 2019