Career Paths: Medical Science Liaison
Thursday, December 9, 2021, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Are you interested in working at the intersection of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare for treating diseases? A Medical Science Liaison (MSL) serves as a scientific resource and expert, offers insight into scientific and clinical data, and advises on advanced treatments. An MSL maintains relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) i.e. leading researchers, clinicians, and physicians at academic institutions, hospitals, pharma, and biotech companies. An MSL consults with different groups of professionals and needs to be an effective and consistent communicator to tailor messages to their audience while maintaining the complexity of the topics.
During this webinar, you will hear about:
- What is a Medical Science Liaison?
- What are the career opportunities within this field?
- The Panelists career journeys and how you can position yourself at the intersection of healthcare, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
- How to tailor your message and communicate complex topics to various audiences.
- How you can develop and advance your skills to be an effective relationship builder and communicator within your Academic institution.
The event will be followed by a virtual networking opportunity with the panelists at 6:30 PM.
If you have questions you would like the panelists to address during the presentation, please email Srikant Iyer.