Image Tools for Bicentennial Social Ambassadors
To help give your posts even more impact, we've created Academy Bicentennial social templates. Here’s how they look (download the templates at the bottom of the page):
Templates with Image and Content
Here are instructions for how to use the templates:
- Choose your image.
- You can download the image for our suggested posts or use your own image.
- If possible, it is recommended to size the image to 72dpi prior to inserting it in PowerPoint.
- Open the Halftone PowerPoint template or the Headshot PowerPoint template.
- Select and delete the gray placeholder shape. (To delete, place your cursor to left side of slide on the Halftone template, or on the thin grey bar at the bottom of the slide on the Headshot template.)
- Go to Insert > Pictures to locate the image on your computer.
- Right-click the image and choose Send to Back to move image behind the halftone graphic (for the Halftone template) or behind the circle window (for the Headshot template).
- Note for the Halftone template: When you place your image on the slide, the dots/circles halftone graphic will reappear.
- Adjust the image placement and size so that the focus of your image is to the left of the halftone circles or the center of the headshot circle.
- Note: When sizing the image, hold the Shift key to maintain proportions.
- Note: Do not worry if your image goes beyond the PowerPoint slide edges, this will get cropped off when you save the slide.
- Type in your headline and content to the text box.
- When your design is complete, make a JPG from the slide. To make a JPG go to:
- File > Save As…
- Change Format from PowerPoint Presentation to JPG
- Save the file.
- Congrats - you did it!