Welcome to our 200th Birthday Social Ambassadors Toolkit!
With 200 birthday candles blazing, we want to ignite even more enthusiasm for the STEM (science, technology, math, and engineering) and STEM literacy. Through our combined social channels, we have a powerful tool for sharing highlights from the Academy's two centuries of history and predictions for future challenges and collaborations. We hope you’ll join the daily conversation with the World’s Smartest Network!
Throughout 2017, the Academy will release ideas each month for social media posts that can be used on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and many of the other platforms that you may be active on. It’s easy for you to join the social conversation:
- Check out the monthly calendar and come back to our site to access it throughout the month;
- Copy the content you want to use, and simply paste it into a Facebook post, Tweet, or other social update;
- Use the content as presented or make it your own by adding your perspective;
- Attach the suggested images to help bring the stories to life;
- Build engagement, excitement and momentum for our Academy spirit by using our #NYAS200 hashtag; and
- Add your call-to-action to build enthusiasm for the past, present, and future of STEM!
Thanks for being a Bicentennial Ambassador!
Remember to visit the Academy’s Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, where you can like, share, and offer comments on posts you find there. Check back each month for updates and additional materials. We're excited to have your help working towards an even stronger STEM community in the next 200 years!