REPORTS TO: Senior Manager Marketing
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is an essential member of the marketing team. This role supports the department through the coordination of cross-team marketing communications and maintenance of department-wide processes. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of scientific programs and Marketing technologies that support the successful recruitment and acquisition of community members. The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will thrive in a fast-paced environment and can support a broad catalogue of projects simultaneously.
- Campaign and content project management
- Departmental administration support
- High level campaign reporting
- Manages invoices. Ensures bills are paid on time and invoices are appropriately recorded.
- Owns Academy branding and style guide including event imagery purchases
- Working in partnership with the full marketing team, contribute to strategies to grow audience engagement.
- Works in partnership with Marketing Managers to maintain collaborative marketing technologies including: Airtable, Asana, and SharePoint.
- Develops department master campaign calendar. Initiates all project plans in Asana and assists SMM in assigning and prioritizing projects.
- Pulls and saves segmented contact lists in support of email marketing campaigns.
- Holds recurring meetings and sharing agile meeting notes
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with the majority of the below:
- Influencer marketing / Brand Ambassador programs
- Email/newsletter marketing
- Paid social and digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Google Adwords.
- Google analytics/campaign tracking
- Content marketing creation
- Experience with project tools: Asana, Airtable, Sprout Social
- Partnership marketing / leveraging event organizers, authors, members, and other marketing partners.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Proven track record to learn new things quickly / curious mindset.
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate simultaneous projects and move quickly from idea to implementation.
- Prior experience in a science-based organization and or an event organizer is a plus.
WORK SCHEDULE & ENVIRONMENT:
The Academy operates during standard business hours Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. Standard work week is 35 hours, unless otherwise noted.
This position is eligible for hybrid scheduling with in-office days scheduled based on business needs and supervisor preferences. Employees must be based in New York.
This is a largely sedentary role.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this role is $50,000- $55,000 annually. This is Full-time, non-exempt position.
In addition to salary commensurate with experience, the Academy offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes affordable health insurance, retirement plan with matching employer contribution, personal & career development stipend as well as liberal paid time off policies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and desired salary.