JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Community and Social Media Manager
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Community and Social Media Manager, this individual will be responsible for executing the Academy’s community engagement strategy, which includes our social media, ambassador, influencer, and newsletter strategy.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in social media and digital marketing who can help grow brand visibility and global reach while also meeting program goals, including event registration, customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Assist in the development of NYAS ambassador and influencer programs.
- Coordinate and execute elements of marketing campaigns, using a mix of digital media and organic marketing channels
- Utilize tracking tools to monitor the effectiveness of the NYAS’s digital marketing efforts.
- Develop editorial calendars, create content, and otherwise support NYAS community marketing vehicles.
Ambassador & Influencers
- Assist in the development of NYAS ambassador strategy.
- Identify, build, and maintain new participants within the community to help connect members in meaningful ways.
- Design campaigns to activate and engage members of the community through our platforms and social media. Reach out to passive members to assist with increasing monthly active members and usage.
- Research and nurture new influencers.
- Help Manage NYAS community content calendar and execute against it, including developing content from concept to completion.
- Work with creative to ensure deliverables are consistent with brand look, feel and voice guidelines.
- Deliver analytics and insights on community growth and engagement on a regular basis and develop recommendations to increase engagement and reach to qualified audiences.
- Report on campaigns.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: No direct supervision.
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with the majority of the below:
- Organic social media
- Influencer marketing / Brand Ambassador programs
- Email/newsletter marketing
- Web / landing page building
- Paid social and digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Google Adwords.
- Google analytics/campaign tracking
- Content marketing creation
- Experience with project tools: Asana, Airtable, Sprout Social
- Partnership marketing / leveraging event organizers, authors, members, and other marketing partners.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Proven track record to learn new things quickly / curious mindset.
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate simultaneous projects and move quickly from idea to implementation.
- Prior experience in a science-based organization and or an event organizer is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must include a resume, salary, and desired salary.