REPORTS TO: TBD
As a member of the website team, the Web Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Academy's website through collaboration with internal stakeholder and external teams. The position is also responsible for support and maintenance of backend integration with a CRM.
- Develops and maintains Academy websites and portals
- Develops backend solutions for Academy CRM
- Works with internal stakeholders and designers to develop new features
- Serves as a technical liaison working with consultants and internal teams
- Analyzes feature requests, creates estimates
- Participates in strategic discussions
- Experience in .NET technology - C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with frameworks/libraries such as IQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, Backbone is a plus
- Detailed understanding of programming paradigms
- Detailed understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience using SQL databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc)
- Proficiency with versioning systems (Git, TFS, etc)
- Understanding of IaaS / PaaS / SaaS cloud concepts. Experience with Azure or AWS is a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Associations Anywhere, Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Nimble is a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience (minimum 2 years relevant experience)
The Academy operates during standard business hours Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. Standard work week is 35 hours, unless otherwise noted.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filling cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
How to Apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.