DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources
To provide payroll support on a part-time basis (14–21 hours per week). Must be able to work Mondays & Fridays. Additional days scheduled are flexible.
- Payroll processing: on a bi-weekly basis: verify timecards, update employee data and deductions, process reimbursements, additional earnings, stipends, garnishments, etc.
- Benefit Administration: assist with enrollment in health, flexible spending and retirement accounts. Update records and submit deposits on a bi-weekly basis.
- Payroll reconciliation: assist with reconciling payroll reports on a bi-weekly basis.
- General administrative support and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years payroll experience required (with at least 1 year ADP experience)
- Candidate must have solid computer skills (outlook, excel, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills a must. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- This position requires someone with a high level of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
How to Apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and desired salary.