2018 Academy Ambassadors Welcome
Thank you for being a 2018 New York Academy of Sciences Ambassador!
You are part of a committed community of active STEM students and professionals reaching tens of thousands of people across the web to spread the word about the importance of supporting STEM education and science-based policies.
With your support, we will continue to raise awareness of the importance of scientific literacy and STEM education around the world.
Here's how to participate in the 2018 Academy Ambassadors Program:
- Follow the Academy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Check the monthly content page linked below for specific social media post suggestions.
- Some of the suggested content you can simply copy and paste onto your preferred social media platforms.
- Other suggested content gives you the chance to personalize the content by adding your own thoughts and images.
- Create and post your own content in support of STEM literacy.
- Images help your content reach more people and helps grow your following - make sure to use them whenever possible.
- Include Academy hashtags, such as #IAmNYAS or #Imagine300, so that we can see your posts. This also makes it easier for us to like and possibly share your posts!
- Share and re-post the content from the Academy that you find inspiring and informative.
- Make sure to always abide by the Academy Ambassador Community Guidelines when posting to Academy content to social media.
The Academy’s mission is focused on advancing scientific research, education, and policy. That mission is more urgent than ever. We're so glad to have your help in supporting this mission—together, we can advocate for strong support of the sciences across sectors and inspire thousands of young people to pursue STEM careers!