NYCE 2009 is the Second Annual New York Computer Science and Economics Day. The goal of the meeting is to bring together researchers in the larger New York metropolitan area with interests in Computer Science, Economics, Marketing and Business and a common focus in understanding and developing the economics of internet activity. Examples of topics of interest include theoretical, modeling, algorithmic and empirical work on advertising and marketing based on search, user-generated content, or social networks, and other means of monetizing the internet.
- Robert Kleinberg, Cornell University (Committee Chair)
- Eva Tardos, Cornell University (Committee Chair)
- Anindya Ghose, New York University, Stern School of Business
- S. Muthu Muthukrishnan, Google
- David Pennock, Yahoo!
- Sergei Vassilvitskii, Yahoo!
NYCE Day 2008